This signature preferred choice fishing apparel has been tested and certified by the Melanoma International Foundation of skin cancer research to protect your skin from 99% of all harmful UVA/UVB rays. Sun screen and blocks have recently been discovered to cause bleaching of coral reef in our oceans. Hawaii is the first state to act and ban these cream products to preserve our fragile ecosystem. It is our commitment to you and the environment to protect our customers and make you feel comfortable and stylish in all your outdoor endeavors both in everyday and vacation life! These work shorts are paired well with our sun protection rash guards or board compression short jammer surf liners. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each product is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
- 99% UVA/UVB Protective Fabric
- Featuring multiple pockets and a comfortable fit, this classic cargo short is a great everyday essential item
- Relaxed-fit shorts with button-flap pockets at seat, slide slant pockets, and cargo side pockets
- Sits naturally at waist; hits just below the knee with a 10" inseam
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort